Office of Institutional Effectiveness
The mission of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness at SUNY Potsdam is to facilitate data collecting, analysis and reporting of the assessment of student learning, institutional assessment, and institutional research to ensure student success and promote strategic planning and continuous data-driven improvement of academic and non-academic programs and services.
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness at SUNY Potsdam provides a wide variety of supportive services for academic and administrative units and departments.
- Cyclical Assessment of Program Majors
- Providing support for strategic planning efforts
- Completion of both internal and external data requests and requirements
- Conducting large scale assessment projects;
- Data collection and production of Student Fact Book, Faculty Workload, Academic Efficiency Report and Department Profile Reports
If you cannot find the Institutional data that you require on our website, you can submit a request for data or assistance from our department by simply contacting the Office of Institutional Effectiveness using the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please supply detailed information about the kind of data or assistance that you are seeking along with contact information. A request ticket will be generated and we will attempt to assist you as quickly as possible.