The Counseling Center Staff is an eclectic group of people who utilize a wide range of therapeutic orientations which include cognitive, behavioral, wellness, Rogerian and Ericksonian approaches to change. All of our counselors are licensed Mental Health Counselors in New York State. For more information about our counseling staff, including contact info, visit the Counseling Staff in the Directory.
HOW CAN COUNSELING HELP?
Counseling can assist you in the following ways:
- Provide a safe, accepting and confidential atmosphere where you can discuss your concerns, thoughts and feelings.
- Develop a trusting relationship with an objective professional who is a trained expert listener and helper.
- Gain new perspectives on your difficulties and plan new ways for dealing with them.
- Engage in the process of attempting changes while learning to acknowledge ongoing experiential responses.
CRISES 24-HOUR HOTLINES
Wellness Advocates (after hours):
(315) 261-8942 or (315) 261-8873