Student Leadership Program
The SUNY Potsdam Student Leadership Program strives to:
- Motivate students to become involved in leadership opportunities at SUNY Potsdam, within the local community and beyond.
- Provide resources, workshops and consultation to enhance the skills of student leaders.
- Empower student leaders to reach their full potential, achieve their goals and make a positive difference in shaping the SUNY Potsdam college experience for all students.
- Facilitate communication between all of the different student groups/organizations on campus and to promote increased collaboration.
- Encourage student leaders to consider ways of integrating service and civic engagement within their mission.
- Provide students with opportunities to reflect on how their leadership experiences have contributed to the development of their character and self-awareness.
- Provide student leaders with opportunities to examine how their leadership skills can be translated into career possibilities.
For More Information Contact:
Ruth Policella, Director, Campus Life
Student Union 208