You are here
Your Own Beginnings
More than 400 students transfer into SUNY Potsdam each year. We know how to meet the needs of transfer students, and we want to help you achieve your educational and career goals. At Potsdam, you can study fine and performing art, mathematics, business, music, teaching and much more. We'll work with you to make it an easy transition.
As a transfer you should expect:
- individual attention throughout the admission process
- quick and complete answers to your questions
- access to transferability of classes and informal analysis of transfer credit at your request
- 24-hour turnaround time for application review and admission decision
- official review of transfer credit at time of acceptance
- individual advising and registration for your first semester classes
Transfer Appointments in NYC
Do you live in the NYC Metro area? Do you want to talk to someone about transferring to SUNY Potsdam? Then this is for you; meet with a Transfer Admissions Counselor to talk about your options to GO FURTHER at SUNY Potsdam. Please click here for specific dates and to sign up.