You are here
All student jobs, both Federal Work Study and Student Assistant, are posted in BearTracker through the Career Planning Office.
For assistance in using BearTracker, to either search for a job or to post a job, please contact Career Planning at (315) 267-2344.
Contract and Student Employment Forms for Hiring Students
To hire a student for either a student assistantship or work study position these forms need to be completed:
- Student Employment Appointment Form
- Instructions to Complete Student Employment Appointment Form
- Confidentiality Statement
- W-4 Federal Withholding
- IT 2104 NYS Withholding
- IT 2104 E Certificate for Exemption of Withholding
- I-9 (Must be completed no later than 3 days after appointment)
- I-9 Instructions
Time sheet schedules
- Student Timesheet
- Schedule of Due Dates for Hourly Student Timesheets
- Time Sheet Instructions
- Expenditure Tracking Spreadsheet - for supervisors or student use to track how much money has been earned/spent out of an account
Time and Attendance
Pay checks and Direct Deposit
- Enroll, change or cancel your direct deposit information
- Paper pay checks and pay stubs for Direct Deposit will be sent to your Barrington box. If you do not have a Barrington box, it will be mailed to the address on file.