Printer-friendly version

Student Employment

All student jobs, both Federal Work Study and Student Assistant, are posted in BearTracker through the Career Services Office.

For assistance in using BearTracker, to either search for a job or to post a job, please contact Career Services at (315) 267-2344.

Student Employment Forms

To hire a student for either a student assistantship or work study position these forms need to be completed:

Time and Attendance

**New this year:  all students are required to submit online time records through

Pay checks and Direct Deposit

  • Direct Deposit Form
  • Paper pay checks and pay stubs for Direct Deposit will be sent to your Barrington box.  If you do not have a Barrington box, it will be mailed to the address on file.
  • You can Opt-Out of receiving your paper pay statements if you are 100% enrolled in direct deposit by choosing NYS Payroll Online when you log in to
  • You can view your paycheck the Monday before payday by choosing View Paycheck when you log in to

W-2 Form

Student Employment Handbook

Literary Arts