You are here
Merchants' Program & Instructions
If your business would like to be considered for participation in the PACES Off Campus Bear Express program, please do the following:
- Review the contractual agreement (PDF)
- Submit a letter of interest. Please be aware that PACES currently receives an 8% commission on sales from on campus accounts. The letter must include the following:
- commission paid to PACES on every sale
- contact information (business name, owner, e-mail, fax, phone, web URL)
- years in business
- marketing plans, please include a 200 word description of your products and or services
- Agree to purchase the necessary approved equipment from PACES. This equipment is a Verifone 330 and printer. PACES is providing the equipment at cost to merchants who are selected to participate in the program. The cost of equipment is $150, plus tax. The cost is subject to change.
Letters of interest must be mailed or emailed to: Abby Lee, PACES Marketing Office, SUNY Potsdam, 44 Pierrepont Avenue, Potsdam, NY 13676. The committee will review the letters and notify you about your selection into the program. If accepted into the program you will be expected to submit payment for the equipment and sign and return a copy of the contract with the agreed upon commission before we install the equipment.
Thank you for your interest in participating in the program.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Abby Lee, Marketing Director, at 267-3097 or via e-mail at email@example.com.