Office of Student Accounts
The Student Accounts Office coordinates the billing process, handles all payments made toward students' accounts, manages the monthly payment plan, processes financial aid payments, disburses all refunds from over-payments, calculates refunds due to withdrawals and performs other miscellaneous financial functions.
- CASHNet Authorized Payers
You can access the student bill by going online.
- Fall 2014 semester bills will be available the week of July 21st, 2014!
- For information regarding registration for Summer Courses at SUNY Potsdam, please contact the Extended Education Department.
- Semester Past Due Bills run on the 15th of Every Month
Late fees and holds will be applied to all accounts with balances. Pay your bill ASAP to avoid being blocked from future registration, grades and transcripts.
- Optional Charges must be accepted/declined within 30 days from the first day of classes
Failure to decline these charges within 30 days from the first day of classes will cause you to be financially liable for them.
- SUNY Potsdam offers a payment plan option for the fall and spring semesters through Tuition Management Systems (TMS).
TMS is a third-party payment company selected by SUNY Potsdam for convenience of spreading semester costs over a four month period. The cost for utilizing the payment plan option is $50 per semester.