Office of Student Accounts
The Student Accounts Office will be closed for the holidays 12/24/14 - 1/2/15.
The Student Accounts Office coordinates the billing process, handles all payments made toward students' accounts, manages the monthly payment plan, processes financial aid payments, disburses all refunds from over-payments, calculates refunds due to withdrawals and performs other miscellaneous financial functions.
- CASHNet Authorized Payers
You can access the student bill by clicking HERE!
To set up an Authorized Payer through CASHnet, students can log in to BearPaws and complete the following steps:
1. Select Student Services & Financial Aid
2. Click eBill (student will automatically be taken to the CASHnet site)
3. On the first page of the CASHnet site, scroll down to the box labeled "Authorized Users"
4. Select "Add New"
5. Enter the required information for the new authorized payer
A welcome email will be sent to the email address entered above. The email will contain the optional note, login ID, temporary password and a link to access this site.
Once the Authorized Payer receives the confirmation email, they will be able to log in to CASHnet and view the eBill by clicking "here"
- Spring 2015 semester bills will be available online mid-December!
- Semester Past Due Bills run on the 15th of Every Month
Late fees and holds will be applied to all accounts with balances. Pay your bill ASAP to avoid being blocked from future registration, grades and transcripts.
- Optional Charges must be accepted/declined within 30 days from the first day of classes
Failure to decline these charges within 30 days from the first day of classes will cause you to be financially liable for them.
- SUNY Potsdam offers a payment plan option for the fall and spring semesters through Tuition Management Systems (TMS).
TMS is a third-party payment company selected by SUNY Potsdam for convenience of spreading semester costs over a four month period. The cost for utilizing the payment plan option is $50 per semester.