You are here
- Award Checklist - List of requirements related to specific financial aid awards
- Billing/Refund Authorization - Authorize the Bursar's Office to pay the charges on your student bill with your Financial Aid.
- SAP Appeal (Unsatisfactory/Failed Probation) - Is your SAP Status "Unsatisfactory" or "Failed Probation" with new circumstances? Review this form to see if you are eligible to appeal your SAP status.
- SAP Appeal (Over Credit or Mathematically Impossible) - Is your SAP Status "Over Credit" or "Mathematically Impossible"? Review this form to see if you are eligible to appeal your SAP status.
- Student Consortium - Request for financial aid when enrolling in courses at another college. Courses must be applicable to your Potsdam degree to qualify for federal aid consideration.
- Affidavit - Certification of true, exact, and complete copy of original documents
- Citizenship Status Clarification - Request for documentation to clarify citizenship and eligibility for federal financial aid.
Change notification (income, costs, enrollment)
- Special Circumstances - Request for consideration of special circumstances, such as reduction of income, loss of job or change of marital status.
- Budget Adjustment - Provide documentation of actual costs to determine if you are eligible for additional aid.
- Status Change - Report enrollment changes to the Financial Aid Office with the Status Change Form
Verification (complete only if requested by the Financial Aid office)
For the 2017-2018 Academic Year:
- Dependent Family Size - Verify the number of people in your parents' household.
- Independent Family Size - Verify the number of people in your household.
- Dependent Verification Worksheet -Verify your and your parent household and income information.
- Legal Dependents Verification - Verification of student's financial support of legal dependents.
- Child Support Verification for Dependent Students - Support Verification for Dependent Students: Confirm Annual Child Support paid or received by parent(s) and/or stepparent.
- Child Support Verification for Independent Students - Confirm Annual Child Support paid or received by student and/or spouse.
- High School Completion Status Verfication
- Independent Verification Worksheet - Verify your household and income information.
- Parent Asset Information - Confirmation of your parents' asset information.
- Student Asset Information - Confirmation of your asset information.
- Verification of Identity and Statement of Education Purpose
- Parent Non-Tax Filer's Statement - To certify that parent(s) did not file a tax return
- Student Non-Tax Filer's Statement - To certify that student did not file a tax return
- Spouse Non-Tax Filer's Statement - To certify that student's spouse did not file a tax return
- Unusual Enrollment History (UEH) - Submit additional information to determine financial aid eligibility.
For the 2018-2019 Academic Year: