Mission Statement: It is the mission of the Financial Aid Office to provide information and access to funding for students in the pursuit of a SUNY Potsdam education and degree. We deliver timely, accurate and transparent financial assistance to prospective, current and former students in a way that is both respectful of and sensitive to confidentiality and diversity. We foster fiscal responsibility for the SUNY Potsdam educational community and maintain the integrity of our programs in compliance with all federal and state regulatory requirements and college standards.
The Financial Aid Office is committed to helping you identify the financial resources for which you may be eligible. Our staff will assist you and your family in developing financial plans to pay for an extraordinary future investment - your college education.
Stay Connected: Federal Student Aid on Facebook
The official Facebook page of the U.S. Department of Education's office of Federal Student Aid. For more information, go online.
- The 2014 Summer Aid Application is now available.
- Reminder: Time to file your FAFSA for the 2014-2015 Academic Year
For important information about completing your FAFSA, read FAFSA Information (PDF).
- Parent Loan: Are you a parent applying for a 2014-15 Federal Direct Parent Loan?
Application is available after May 1, 2014 at studentloans.gov.
- Family Weekend Presentation: Surviving Education Debt (PDF)
- New regulations for limits on Direct Subsidized Loans
- NEW Loan Interest Rates; Sequestration Impact
- To complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
Federal Title IV School Code: 002850
- To complete your TAP application (New York State Tuition Assistance Program).
TAP Code (undergraduate): 0945
- Need to complete loan requirements (Promissory Note, Exit or Entrance Counseling)?
Expecting a refund? Refunds are processed by the Student Accounts Office on the 4th floor of Raymond Hall.
- Financial Aid not showing up on your bill?
Check here before you pick up the phone.