The One Stop team is ready to assist you with your enrollment and financial needs, including registration, billing, loans and more.
Open: Monday - Friday: 9:45 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Location: 4th Floor Raymond Hall
Phone: (315) 267-2943
We're here to help you with:
- Bill / Payment Information
- Authorizing Others to Access Your Account(s)
- Apply for Aid
- Register for Classes
- Add/Drop Classes (including Overloads and Overrides)
- Residency Requirements
- Apply to Graduate
- Update Personal Information
Note: To update parent/guardian email addresses please visit the “Personal Information” menu in BearPAWS and access “Update Email Address(es)”.
- Declare a Major/Minor
- Effective for the 2021-2022 Academic Year ONLY - As of July 13, 2021, the U.S. Department of Education is WAIVING Federal Verification Requirements for MOST STUDENTS*
Students whose FAFSA’S were selected (or will be selected) for Standard Federal Verification will NOT HAVE TO PROVIDE 2019 Income Tax documents OR a Federal Verification Worksheet to the Financial Aid Office.
The Financial Aid Office will be updating Outstanding Requirements in the Bear Paws portal to reflect that these requirements are waived and no longer required to be provided by the student
* A small number of students who are selected for Verification for the purpose of supplying Identity and High School Completion documentation will STILL BE REQUIRED to SUBMIT those items and your Bear Paws portal will reflect this.
- Please have your Potsdam ID Number (P#) available when contacting us via phone and/or email. You can locate your P# in BearPAWS under “Personal Information”.
- All Financial Aid forms and supporting documentation should be uploaded to our secure file drop location: https://filedrop.potsdam.edu/finaid
- You need to include the student's name and Potsdam Identification Number (P#) in the file name