The One Stop team is ready to assist you with your enrollment and financial needs, including registration, billing, loans and more.
Location: 4th Floor Raymond Hall
Phone: (315) 267-2943
Please have your Potsdam ID Number (P#) available when contacting us via phone and/or email. You can locate your P# in BearPAWS under “Personal Information”.
Secure File Drop: ALL financial aid forms and supporting documentation should be uploaded here! Please include the student's name and Potsdam Identification Number (P#) in the file name.
Summer Hours (May 22 - August 18, 2023)
* Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays: 8:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
* Wednesdays: 9 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
We will be closed on the following days:
- June 8 from 12:45 - 2:15 p.m. (Employee Recognition Celebration)
- June 19 (Juneteenth)
- July 4 (Independence Day)
Help us enhance our One Stop! Please consider taking this brief survey.
Chat with a Financial Aid Counselor
Our financial aid counselors are available to speak with students virtually about all financial aid related questions. These sessions are 30 minutes in length and are hosted via Microsoft Teams. Register Online!
We're here to help you with:
- Bill / Payment Information
- Authorizing Others to Access Your Account(s)
- Apply for Aid
- Review / Accept Aid / Outstanding Requirements
- Financial Aid Forms
- Register for Classes
- Add/Drop Classes (including Overloads and Overrides)
- Residency Requirements
- Apply to Graduate
- Update Personal Information
Note: To update parent/guardian email addresses please visit the “Personal Information” menu in BearPAWS and access “Update Email Address(es)”.
- Declare a Major/Minor
- Cross-Registration / Associated Colleges / Consortium Agreements / Study Abroad
We are pleased to announce that HESC opened the 2023-2024 Excelsior Scholarship Application.View Eligibility Requirements & Additional Information (PDF)