Note: Spam/Phishing emails have recently been reported, appearing like they are being sent from SUNY Potsdam or the Federal Government. We will never ask you for SSNs or personal information in an email. Please just delete these emails.
- As you review your bill, please see these Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
One Stop will be providing phone service and virtual "walk-in" support Weekdays from 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. You can contact us by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (315) 267-2943
- “Walk-In” Support (see info below)
One Stop is online and ready to answer your questions!
Mac users: watch Change System Preferences for Teams
Why didn’t I get a call?
- If we’re slow to respond, we’re helping other students and will call as soon as we’re available.
- If we call and you don’t answer, staff will leave a voice message in Teams. Try again or send an email to email@example.com.
Don’t miss our call. Have Teams open!
- Bill / Payment Information
- Authorizing Others to Access Your Account(s)
- Apply for Aid
- Register for Classes
- Add/Drop Classes (including Overloads and Overrides)
- Residency Requirements
- Apply to Graduate
- Update Personal Information
- Declare a Major/Minor