The One Stop team is ready to assist you with your enrollment and financial needs, including registration, billing, loans and more.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
- Virtual Walk-In Support
Location: 4th Floor Raymond Hall
Phone: (315) 267-2943
Secure File Drop: ALL financial aid forms and supporting documentation should be uploaded here! You need to include the student's name and Potsdam Identification Number (P#) in the file name.
Help us enhance our One Stop! Please consider taking this brief survey.
Chat with a Financial Aid Counselor
Our financial aid counselors are available to speak with students virtually about all financial aid related questions. These sessions are 30 minutes in length and are hosted via Microsoft Teams. Register Online!
We're here to help you with:
- Bill / Payment Information
- Authorizing Others to Access Your Account(s)
- Apply for Aid
- Review / Accept Aid / Outstanding Requirements
- Register for Classes
- Add/Drop Classes (including Overloads and Overrides)
- Residency Requirements
- Apply to Graduate
- Update Personal Information
Note: To update parent/guardian email addresses please visit the “Personal Information” menu in BearPAWS and access “Update Email Address(es)”.
- Declare a Major/Minor
- Cross-Registration / Associated Colleges / Consortium Agreements / Study Abroad
We are pleased to announce that HESC opened the Excelsior Scholarship Application
In order to apply, students must meet eligibility requirements, including:
Be residents of New York State
Plan to attend a SUNY or CUNY two or four-year college
Complete 30 credits per year towards their program of study
Be on track to graduate on time with an Associate's Degree in two years or a Bachelor's Degree in four years
To complete the application, you will need:
- 2020 IT-201 NYS Income Tax Return(s) for you and your parent(s) or your spouse, as applicable
- Effective for the 2022-2023 Academic Year ONLY - As of May 18, 2022
Students whose FAFSA’S were selected (or will be selected) for Standard Federal Verification will NOT HAVE TO PROVIDE 2020 Income Tax documents OR a Federal Verification Worksheet to the Financial Aid Office.
The Financial Aid Office will be updating Outstanding Requirements in the Bear Paws portal to reflect that these requirements are waived and no longer required to be provided by the student
* A small number of students who are selected for Verification for the purpose of supplying Identity and High School Completion documentation will STILL BE REQUIRED to SUBMIT those items and your Bear Paws portal will reflect this.
- Please have your Potsdam ID Number (P#) available when contacting us via phone and/or email. You can locate your P# in BearPAWS under “Personal Information”.