The One Stop team is ready to assist you with your enrollment and financial needs, including registration, billing, loans and more.
Location: 4th Floor Raymond Hall
Phone: (315) 267-2943
Please have your Potsdam ID Number (P#) available when contacting us via phone and/or email. You can locate your P# in BearPAWS under “Personal Information”.
Academic Year Hours (Beginning August 21, 2023)
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays: 8:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 9:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Help us enhance our One Stop! Please consider taking this brief survey.
We're here to help you with...
- FERPA (Privacy Act for Students)
- Authorizing Other to Access Your Acccount(s)
- Update Personal Information (Note: To update parent/guardian email addresses please visit the “Personal Information” menu in BearPAWS and access “Update Email Address(es)”...(address, name, etc.)
- Transcript Request
- Apply to Graduate
- Declare Major/Minor
- Add/Drop Classes (including Overloads and Overrides)
- S/P/U Process
Visit the Registrar webpage for additional information.
Forms & Documentation
ALL financial aid forms and supporting documentation should be uploaded using our secure file drop!
Before submitting please be sure to:
Include Student’s Name and Potsdam Identification Number (P#) in the file name.
* Documents that do not reference the student’s name and P# in the file name will be processed after others.
Retain a copy of the document for your records
The spring semester billing statement will be released the week of January 2, 2024. The spring due date will be January 16th, or prior to the course start date for any student registering after January 15th. Installment Payment Plans will still be available for the spring term. Anticipated enrollment dates will be between January 2-26, 2024.
We are pleased to announce that HESC opened the 2023-2024 Excelsior Scholarship Application.
View Eligibility Requirements & Additional Information (PDF)