SUNY Potsdam is issuing refunds to students to offset the financial impact that the shift to remote learning had on student accounts and billing.
Contact Us by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (315) 267-2943
- “Walk-In” Support (see steps below)
Available weekdays 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
One Stop is online and ready to answer your questions!
Mac users: watch Change System Preferences for Teams
Why didn’t I get a call?
- If we’re slow to respond, we’re helping other students and will call as soon as we’re available.
- If we call and you don’t answer, staff will leave a voice message in Teams. Try again or send an email to email@example.com.
Don’t miss our call. Have Teams open!
About One Stop
One Stop combines student administrative services into one centrally located office. Our team is ready to assist you with your enrollment and financial needs, including registration, billing, loans and more.
To support prospective, current, and former students in achieving their educational goals by providing timely, respectful, and accurate assistance concerning financial aid, student accounts, registration and academic records.
- Bill / Payment Information
- Authorizing Others to Access Your Account(s)
- Apply for Aid
- Register for Classes
- Add/Drop Classes
- Residency Requirements
- Apply to Graduate
- Update Personal Information
4th Floor Raymond Hall
44 Pierrepont Avenue
Potsdam NY 13676
Phone: (315) 267-2943
Fax: (315) 267-3067
Fall and Spring Semesters
- Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wed: 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wed: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.