Note: Spam/Phishing emails have recently been reported, appearing like they are being sent from SUNY Potsdam or the Federal Government. We will never ask you for SSNs or personal information in an email. Please just delete these emails.
- Please have your Potsdam ID Number (P#) available when contacting us via phone and/or email. You can locate your P# in BearPAWS under “Personal Information”.
- Please be aware that you Spring 2021 bill and financial aid detail could be impacted by any housing changes for the semester.
We are experiencing longer than average wait times on our phones. Thank you for your patience.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (315) 267-2943
Virtual “Walk-In” Support
Available weekdays 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Closed on weekends and Federal Holidays.
One Stop is online and ready to answer your questions!
Mac users: watch Change System Preferences for Teams
Why didn’t I get a call?
- If we’re slow to respond, we’re helping other students and will call as soon as we’re available.
- If we call and you don’t answer, staff will leave a voice message in Teams. Try again or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t miss our call. Have Teams open!
- COVID-19 Related FAQS (Spring 2020)
- Bill / Payment Information
- Authorizing Others to Access Your Account(s)
- Apply for Aid
- Register for Classes
- Add/Drop Classes (including Overloads and Overrides)
- Residency Requirements
- Apply to Graduate
- Update Personal Information
Note: To update parent/guardian email addresses please visit the “Personal Information” menu in BearPAWS and access “Update Email Address(es)”.
- Declare a Major/Minor