The Financial Aid Office is committed to helping you identify the financial resources for which you may be eligible. Our staff will assist you and your family in developing financial plans to pay for an extraordinary future investment - your college education.
The Financial Aid Office will be closed on the following days:
- Wednesday, November 27, Thursday, November 28th & Friday, November 29th in observance of Thanksgiving
- Tuesday, December 24th - Wednesday, January 1st, 2014.
The office will reopen on Thursday, January 2, 2014.
- The 2014 Winterim Aid Application is now available
- Fake student loan site steals identities
- Family Weekend Presentation: Surviving Education Debt (PDF)
- New regulations for limits on Direct Subsidized Loans
- NEW Loan Interest Rates; Sequestration Impact
- New regulations for the Federal Pell Grant (PDF) beginning with the 2012-2013 academic year limit the grant to a maximum of twelve full-time semester equivalents.
- Financial Aid not showing up on your bill?
Check here before you pick up the phone.
- Expecting a refund? Refunds are processed by the Student Accounts Office on the 4th floor of Raymond Hall.
- Travel Course: To request financial aid for a travel course, you must register for the course and submit a budget adjustment form (available on BearPAWS) with your professor's estimated budget for the trip.