Jaggaer is our new primary shopping environment and electronic requisitioning, payment and receiving system. It provides a completely electronic and paperless workflow for purchase requisitions, purchase orders, receiving and payment vouchers, and improves efficiency by allowing state and Research Foundation orders to be processed, and campus departments to access all documents, within a single system.
Jaggaer is an online requisition/purchasing tool. When users shop, items are routed through various stages: From shopping through to any necessary approvals, the purchase order being sent to the supplier, the commodities being received and then the account being payable to the supplier.
Research Foundation is anticipated to begin using Jaggaer in June 2023.
Benefits of eProcurement
- Savings with lower pricing, ability to leverage combined spending and increased vendor relationships.
- Efficiencies by reducing manual communication, reducing reliance on paper and utilizing staff for more strategic activities.
- Compliance by tracking spending to contracts, use of approved sourcing and adherence to procurement law and policies.
Jaggaer Implementation Plan
|Implementation Round A
|Implementation Round B
|Enrollment Management, Student Services, Institutional Advancement, President's Office, CTS
With the transition to Jaggaer as our primary procurement system, the use of procurement cards will remain restricted.
Jaggaer Best Practice Videos
The best practice training videos below are available in Sharepoint for those with a Campus Computer Account (CCA).
- Standing Orders
- Search Order Screen
- Creating a Receiver
- Non-Encumbered vs. Non-Catalog Payment
- New Supplier
- Comment & Communication
- Fiscal Year End/Fiscal Year Start Procedures
The PDF documents below are available in Sharepoint for those with a Campus Computer Account (CCA).