It’s hard to learn on an empty stomach. Luckily, with the top-rated food service in the SUNY system, that’s not a problem at Potsdam!
SUNY Potsdam’s PACES Dining Services is routinely rated #1 of all the 27 state-operated colleges and universities in the SUNY Student Opinion Survey—having earned this distinction three times in a row! In the 2018-19 Best Campus Food Survey by Niche, SUNY Potsdam ranked 110th in the entire country out of 1,382 public and private institutions. SUNY Potsdam’s dining services were also recognized in Niche’s 2019 Best College Food in New York list, where the campus was ranked No. 8 in the state.
The biggest reason we do so well is by listening to our students, providing them nutritious and flavorful options, and catering to dietary restrictions and preferences at each on-campus dining location.
Can you tell we’re proud of our on-campus dining services?
Your input is the key to our ability to provide excellent service.
SUNY Potsdam Dining Facts
- NACUFS Benchmarking Survey: scored significantly above the national average in all categories for ten years in a row.
- PACES offers continuous meal service between 7:15 a.m. through 1 a.m every day.
- The cornerstone of our award winning dining service is: quality, taste, and value.
- We offer gluten friendly, vegetarian and vegan products in every location.
- We serve local produce and local goods whenever and wherever possible.
- No missed meal factor in any of our meal plans, because there are no meal periods: eat when and where you like all day and every day!
So, whether you're a vegetarian, vegan, or love burritos and cheeseburgers you'll be happy with our food! PACES Dining Services offers students, faculty and staff a wide variety of dining experiences and menus to suit your taste buds.
Get PACES Catering
If you’re hosting an event on campus, reach out to the top-rated food service provider in the SUNY system! PACES offers an array of catering options for both campus and outside groups.