Meal Plans, in accordance with College Housing policy, will not be adjusted for the Fall 2020 Semester. Due to the changes in the academic calendar in response to the pandemic, we have extended the meal plan to accommodate students who had to arrive in stages.
Also, as a reminder, our meal plans are very flexible and there is no missed meal factor. Students can use a meal swipe at any time in the week they are allotted. Your student can purchase grab and go items with a meal swipe to store in their room to maximize the value of the meal plan. Flex can be used at any time during the semester. This semester due to the pandemic a student does have the option to complete a Virtual semester, taking all classes online.
These are challenging times but PACES remains committed to providing the best service, quality and variety of foods at the best price to our students despite rising costs and decreased meal plan enrollments.
SUNY Potsdam Dining Facts
- NACUFS Benchmarking Survey: scored significantly above the national average in all categories for ten years in a row.
- The cornerstone of our award winning dining service is: quality, taste, and value.
- We offer gluten friendly, vegetarian and vegan products in every location.
- We serve local produce and local goods whenever and wherever possible.
- No missed meal factor in any of our meal plans, because there are no meal periods: eat when and where you like all day and every day!
So, whether you're a vegetarian, vegan, or love burritos and cheeseburgers you'll be happy with our food! PACES Dining Services offers students, faculty and staff a wide variety of dining experiences and menus to suit your taste buds.
Get PACES Catering
If you’re hosting an event on campus, reach out to the top-rated food service provider in the SUNY system! PACES offers an array of catering options for both campus and outside groups.