The Financial Aid Office is committed to helping you identify the financial resources for which you may be eligible. Our staff will assist you and your family in developing financial plans to pay for an extraordinary future investment - your college education.
Paying for Potsdam
Stay Connected: Federal Student Aid on Facebook
The official Facebook page of the U.S. Department of Education's office of Federal Student Aid. For more information, go online.
Is it your first time applying for financial aid?
Check out the Federal Student Aid video about the FAFSA Form and FSA ID Tips for Parents.
- Need help? Contact One Stop via email or by phone at (315) 267-2943. Virtual "walk-in" support is also available. Learn More
- URGENT: The New York State Excelsior Scholarship Application Is Now Available For New Recipients. It is important to note that the COVID-19 pandemic has dramatically reduced state revenues and the processing of new applications is pending on Federal assistance, which has been delayed since April. Excelsior Scholarship awards may have to be reduced and/or prioritized for current recipients as provided for under the program. With this in mind, we urge you to complete the application as soon as possible as it will only be available until August 31, 2020 and without an application on file you cannot be considered once funding levels are confirmed.
- The 2020 Summer Aid Application is now available.
- Reminder: It's time to file your FAFSA for the 2020-2021 Academic Year. Go online for important information about completing your FAFSA.
- Parent Loan: Are you a parent applying for a 2020-2021 Federal Direct Parent Loan? Parents may apply for 2020-2021 Parent PLUS Loans online..
- Selected for Federal Verification? For more information, click here..
- To complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
Federal Title IV School Code: 002850
- To complete your TAP application (New York State Tuition Assistance Program).
Select SUNY Potsdam (SUC Potsdam)
- Need to complete loan requirements (Promissory Note, Exit or Entrance Counseling)?
- Need to complete a form (Status Change, Budget Adjustment and more)?
- Expecting a refund?
Refunds are processed by the Student Accounts Office on the 4th floor of Raymond Hall.
- Financial Aid not showing up on your bill?
Check here before you pick up the phone.