The Financial Aid Office is committed to helping you identify the financial resources for which you may be eligible. Our staff will assist you and your family in developing financial plans to pay for an extraordinary future investment - your college education. Our financial aid office is part of the One Stop.
Chat with a Financial Aid Counselor
Our financial aid counselors are available to speak with students virtually about all financial aid related questions. These sessions are 30 minutes in length and are hosted via Zoom. View Available Sessions & Register
Paying for Potsdam
Stay Connected: Federal Student Aid on Facebook
The official Facebook page of the U.S. Department of Education's office of Federal Student Aid. For more information, go online.
Is it your first time applying for financial aid?
Check out the Federal Student Aid video about the FAFSA Form and FSA ID Tips for Parents.
- 2022 summer financial aid information is now available. Please review our Summer Aid Checklist for more information.
- Reminder: It's time to file your FAFSA for the 2022-2023 Academic Year. Go online for important information about completing your FAFSA.
- Parent Loan: Are you a parent applying for a 2022-2023 Federal Direct Parent Loan? The Parent Loan is expected to open on April 1, 2022.
- Selected for Federal Verification? For more information, click here.
- To complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
Federal Title IV School Code: 002850
- To complete your TAP application (New York State Tuition Assistance Program).
Select SUNY Potsdam (SUC Potsdam)
- Need to complete loan requirements (Promissory Note, Exit or Entrance Counseling)?
- Need to complete a form (Status Change, Budget Adjustment and more)?
- Expecting a refund?
Refunds are processed by the Student Accounts Office on the 4th floor of Raymond Hall.
- Financial Aid not showing up on your bill?
Check here before you pick up the phone.
- Need to submit documentation to our office?
Access secure file drop location here.