Effective 1/12/23, a completed Travel Requisition with justification form must be submitted to the Business Affairs office in advance of any travel at email@example.com. This does not indicate approval. A requisition is required regardless if the traveler will or will not be reimbursed or regardless of the traveler’s source of funding. The travel requisition and justification must be submitted 30 days prior to the travel date.
Below you will find procedural summaries for the most common types of reimbursed travel. While these links are extremely helpful, they are not inclusive. The New York State Travel Manual and Airfare Procedure include additional information that may be useful based on your individual travel circumstances.
- Per Diem Rates - Domestic
- Per Diem Rates - Foreign
- Meal Breakdowns (Meal Breakdown for Students is $20.00/day)
- Mileage Rates
- Foreign Currency Converter
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Procedures
- Travel Card Guidelines
- NETcard Guidelines
- Personal vs. Rental Vehicle Cost Comparison Form
- Travel /NETcard training packet
- Updated Policy - Mileage Reimbursement (PDF)
- FAA Travel Ban on MacBook Pros - 8/28/19 (PDF)