Instagram Combined Shape quotation Created with Sketch. 69
Potsdam Prepared: Fall 2021 Updates

Major/Minor Declaration

Add or Change your Major/Minor

Please follow the major specific processes below. 


To drop an Education major:

  1. Complete this online form 
  2. Be sure to click Submit at the bottom of the form


To complete any change to major or minor:

  1. Download the appropriate form (Degree Major Change Form OR Degree Minor/Concentration/Track Change Form; also available online in The Quad - Current Crane Students). 
  2. Fill out your portion 
  3. Scan or take a picture of the form 
  4. Email it from your SUNY Potsdam email account to Associate Dean Heuser 

All other majors

  1. From your SUNY Potsdam email account, email indicating the changes that you want to make.
  2. The appropriate department will follow up with you once your change has been processed.  Feel free to check in with if you have not received a response after one week.