During her time at SUNY Potsdam, Lindsay was active in undergraduate research in chemistry. She performed research in organic chemistry, biochemistry and biophysical chemistry. In the Fall of 2016, Lindsay received an internship in Physical Therapy at Canton-Potsdam Hospital and Clifton-Fine Hospital. Lindsay reflected on her time at SUNY Potsdam saying, "These opportunities have given me real world experience, knowledge and connections that I would not have gained otherwise."
Below are some highlights of Lindsay's undergraduate experience at SUNY Potsdam.
- Biochemistry major
- Veterinary tech assistant for the Potsdam Humane Society
- Bears women's cross-country team
- Kilmer Research Grant recipient for undergraduate research in chemistry
- Complete St. Lawrence County Youth Bureau's STEM Internship Program
- Darlene Kerr-Niagara Mohawk Scholarship, Kamor Family Scholarship, Dr. Alexander & Genevieve Major Science Scholarship, Tony Peterson Memorial Scholarship, SUNY Potsdam Alumni Association Scholarship