SUNY Potsdam's Honors Program will enhance your college experience
We offer highly motivated students the benefits of small classes and excellent professors, with special opportunities to pursue advanced independent projects. Here's what you get with the honors program:
- Student-centered course work
- Graduation with distinction
- Early registration
- Honors lounge and computer lab [Open Fall 2020 for the same hours as the Lougheed Learning Commons, with occupancy restrictions posted outside the Lounge.]
- Optional housing that includes a shared kitchen and lounge [Changes to Residence Life policies during COVID-19 will also affect the Honors housing.]
- Special programing and events for Honors students
- A jump-start into undergraduate research
Who is invited to join?
- Incoming first-year students with high school GPAs of 95% or higher
- Second semester SUNY Potsdam students or transfer students with at least 13 credit hours completed and GPAs of 3.5 or higher
We can help you make the most of your academic experience at SUNY Potsdam.
Dr. Thomas N. Baker, Director
Please contact the Honors Program in the Lougheed Center for Applied Learning at (315) 267-2900 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, or make an appointment today!