Undergraduate matriculated students who decide to interrupt or terminate their studies at SUNY Potsdam should go to:
Please contact the College's Withdrawal Officer, Sean Partridge, to discuss any circumstances.
You should know:
- Students registered at SUNY Potsdam but attending off-campus programs should not complete a Leave of Absence form.
- Students in the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) should consult with their EOP counselor to determine eligibility for future EOP funding before formally withdrawing.
- International Students must consult with the Office of International Education, 107 Crumb Library, before completing forms.
Consequences for leaving without going through this process:
- Students who leave without notifying the College and/or without completing the necessary form may encounter unexpected complications and/or difficulties with their enrollment and/or financial status.
- ALL students should contact the Office of Student Accounts before leaving the College to check on the state of their financial accounts.
- Unresolved bills may result in serious consequences such as the delinquent account being sent to the State Attorney General's Office for collection.