Any student who leaves the College and wishes to return must complete an Application for Readmission.
Returning to SUNY Potsdam:
You can learn more about the Readmission process and access the online application here. If you have questions, please email One Stop.
- Readmission to the Crane School of Music and the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) requires the approval of those specific offices.
- International students must contact the International Education Office.
If the Application for Readmission form is processed and approved before the designated registration sessions for the semester, the student will be issued a registration appointment time based on the number of credits the student completed.
- The student is responsible for contacting his/her academic advisor for advisement prior to registration.
- All College holds must be cleared before the student will be eligible to register.
- More complete details about registering will be supplied to the student upon readmission through the Registrar's Office.
Finishing my Degree Elsewhere:
Students who complete coursework at another college are required to have official transcripts sent to SUNY Potsdam.
416 Raymond Hall
email@example.com or (315) 267-2943