TRIO is here to help you survive, thrive and strive to succeed throughout your college journey!
What Is TRIO?
TRIO’s goal is to increase retention and graduation rates among its participants and help them remain in good academic standing (a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above). Ultimately, TRIO strives to empower its students to maximize the benefits of their college education, positioning them to graduate within four years and leave the university with skills and knowledge for continued success in the work environment or graduate school studies.
Latest TRIO News
- We are still accepting new applications for the 2019-2020 year!
- All returning students must reactivate in the program each year...Don't forget!
- Registration dates for Spring classes are as follows;
- Seniors/Grads - November 7 - 8
- Juniors/Sophomores - November 12 - 13
- Freshman - November 14 - 15
- TRIO Holiday party is taking place on December 6, the last day of classes! Stop by the TRIO office for more information!