You are here
How might SUNY Potsdam's Honors Program enhance your college experience?
We offer highly motivated students the benefits of small classes and excellent professors, with special opportunities to pursue advanced independent projects. Here's what you get with the honors program:
- Student-centered course work
- Graduation with distinction
- Early registration
- Honors lounge and computer lab
- Optional housing that includes a shared kitchen and lounge
- Special programing
- A jump-start into undergraduate research
Who is invited to join?
- Incoming first-year students with high school GPAs of 95% or higher
- Second semester SUNY Potsdam students or transfer students with at least 13 credit hours completed and GPAs of 3.5 or higher
We can help you make the most of your academic experience at SUNY Potsdam.
Dr. Thomas N. Baker, Director
Please contact the Honors Program in the Center for Applied Learning at (315)-267-2900 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.