2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.: Networking Event with Employers
This networking event is a great opportunity to exchange your skills and experience with employers and learn about various companies and professions!
- Meet employers!
- Learn about career fields and related resources.
- Find a mentor to help with career readiness.
- Explore potential opportunities to get involved.
1:30 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.: Arrive and Set Up
2 p.m. - 3 p.m.: Networking Event with Students
3 p.m. - 4 p.m.: Employer Reception with Faculty and Staff
SUNY Potsdam’s Lougheed Center for Applied Learning and Career Services invites you to our 2020 Career Day, formerly known as Economic Fusion, a networking event to meet SUNY Potsdam students and other participating employers.
We begin with an employer – student networking event, where you can connect with Potsdam students as they practice their elevator pitch. More than that, it’s a great opportunity to share your professional expertise and information about your company with our students! Join us and scope out talent, get to know our students, and even serve as a mentor for prospective professionals. Following the networking event, we invite you to join President Esterberg and our faculty and staff at the employer reception just for participating employers – a chance to connect and build your network with college staff and other local professionals!
Join our faculty and staff at the employer reception just for participating employers – a chance to connect and build your network!
Benefits to You and Your Organization:
* Meet our students and be a resource and mentor to help them with career readiness.
* Engage with SUNY Potsdam and learn how we can be of service to you and your organization.
* Collaborate with our campus through potential partnership opportunities.