Welcome to the Research Foundation for SUNY at Potsdam!
As a Research Foundation for SUNY at Potsdam employee, you play a critical role in helping achieve the Research Foundation's mission and goals. Human Resources is pleased to provide you with information to begin your successful career at the Research Foundation for SUNY.
- Mission Statement
- Meet the Research Foundation for SUNY at Potsdam Campus Staff
- Meet your Campus Senior Leadership
Resources for New Employees:
- Academic Calendar
- Campus Map
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- EAP is a voluntary program designed to offer a highly professional, confidential source of help for people who need assistance with personal problems or concerns
- Fitness Center
- Computing and Technology Services (CTS)
- CTS offers the following services to the campus community: help desk, internet access, computer labs, software support, and e-mail.
- College Libraries
- RF Self Service
- St. Lawrence County Board of Realtors
Research Foundation for SUNY at Potsdam Grants:
- Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program
- Native American Teaching Initiative
- North Country Migrant Education Program
- North Country Science and Technology Entry Program
- Potsdam Institute for Applied Research
- Rural Services Institute
- Teacher/Leader Quality Partnerships Program