The Performing Art Center (PAC) is a mechanism through which we:
- Provide our students with practice and performance spaces that host cutting-edge technology.
- Render access to the wealth and richness of the arts for the campus and greater community.
- Offer a centralized hub and portal where all the arts - theatre, dance, visual, musical and literary - can be created, showcased and shared.
- Education Lab
- Digital/Audio Lab
- Design/Drafting Lab
- CAD Lab
- Lighting Lab
- Movement Studios Recording Studio Scene/Costume/Craft Shop
Key Performance Spaces
- Proscenium Theater (seats 300-350)
- Black Box Theater (200+)
- Dance Performance Hall (200+)
- Grand Lobby w/ Arts Avenue for displaying student pieces
- Cafe/Eatery and Reception Space