Payments can be made online 24/7 via the Transact e-bill portal. Payments not made on time are subject to late fees.
Students make payments toward their e-bill via BearPAWS. After signing in:
- Select Student Services and Financial Aid
- Select Student Records
- Select eBill
- Choose the relevant term, even though the dollar amount displayed may be higher than what you wish to pay
- Enter the dollar amount you plan to pay in the amount box, then add to shopping cart and checkout
Follow the directions and supply the required information. Holds are removed every 30 minutes for balances paid in full.
Family members can be set up as an Authorized Payer to view and make payments toward the e-bill. For instructions, visit our Family Access webpage.
- VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- Checks payable to SUNY Potsdam in U.S. Funds only
- U.S.currency. Please do not mail cash
Mailed check and 529 payments must be posted on or before the due date to avoid late fees. A postmark on or before the due date does not constitute evidence of having paid on time. All checks should be in U.S. FUNDS and made payable to SUNY Potsdam with the Student Potsdam ID number written on the check. Please mail check payments to SUNY Potsdam One Stop.
529 Plan payments:
SUNY Potsdam School Code: 002850
Branch/Campus Code: 00
Scholarship Checks: Scholarship checks written to the student must be endorsed made payable to SUNY Potsdam. Checks written to SUNY Potsdam and the student must be signed by the student. Please forward a copy of the scholarship award letter with the student's P number along with the check.
Please place Scholarship checks in a separate sealed envelope to "Attention: Scholarship Check Enclosed" and forward to:
44 Pierrepont Avenue
Potsdam, New York 13676