The Student Accounts Office coordinates the billing process, handles all payments made toward students' accounts, manages the monthly payment plan, processes financial aid payments, disburses all refunds from over-payments, calculates refunds due to withdrawals and performs other miscellaneous financial functions.
Important Dates & Deadlines
- October 16 - Late fees will be accessed to accounts with a balance
- November 3 - Last day to elect S/P/U
- November 3 - Last day to withdraw
- November 6 - 20 - Registration opens for Spring ’24
- November 16 - Late fees will be accessed to accounts with a balance
- November 21 - Thanksgiving recess begins
- November 27 - Classes resume
- January 2 - Spring 2024 Billing Statements will be released to registered students.
Frequently Asked Questions
The spring bill release date has changed for ease of 1098T tax reporting. Did you know the 1098T tuition tax statement is based on calendar year transactions? If we bill in December 2023, the charges will be calculated into the 2023 tax numbers reported, when payment will likely occur during the 2024 tax year. By delaying spring billing until January, billed charges and payments received will be reflected in the same tax year.
Billing Statements for the Spring 2024 semester will become available the week of January 2, 2024.
You see two different amounts because the account summary (e-bill home page) does not take into account deferred aid. Deferred aid is aid that has not paid yet to the students account however, we know the payment is coming. Please refer to the activity details section of the bill for the most up to date bill information.
Yes, you are able to waive the optional fees. Those will be the fees with an asterisk next to the name on the bill. You must waive them before September 28, 2023 for the fall and February 19, 2024 for the spring or you will be liable to pay the fees.
Here is the pathway to accept/decline the optional fees:
- Login to BearPAWS
- Select Student Services and Financial Aid
- Select Student Records
- Select accept/decline optional fees
- Select term
- Remove fees and submit
Go online here to learn how to setup your Bankmobile Disbursements preferences.
If you have any questions or concerns about the bill, please email Onestop. They will work with you to resolve the concern.
Information about Veteran eligibility, along with FAQs regarding Veteran benefits can be found HERE.