- CASHNet Authorized Payers
You can access the student bill by clicking HERE!
To set up an Authorized Payer through CASHnet, students can log in to BearPaws and complete the following steps:
1. Select Student Services & Financial Aid
2. Select Student Records
3. Click eBill (student will automatically be taken to the CASHnet site)
4. On the first page of the CASHnet site, scroll down to the box labeled "Authorized Users"
5. Select "Add New"
6. Enter the required information for the new authorized payer
A welcome email will be sent to the email address entered above. The email will contain the optional note, login ID, temporary password and a link to access this site.
Once the Authorized Payer receives the confirmation email, they will be able to log in to CASHnet and view the eBill by clicking HERE.
- Semester Past Due Bills run on the 15th of Every Month
Late fees and holds will be applied to all accounts with balances. Pay your bill ASAP to avoid being blocked from future registration, grades and transcripts.
- Optional Charges must be accepted/declined within 30 days from the first day of classes
Failure to decline these charges within 30 days from the first day of classes will cause you to be financially liable for them.
- There has been a change in the way that your information appears in CASHNet due to an upgrade.
One very important change is the link that formerly took you to your “Dynamic Billing Statement with Deferred Aid” is now the “Activity Details” tab or if you are in “Overview”, you can see the information by clicking on “view activity details”.
The mission of the Office of Student Accounts is to efficiently enable and assist students to meet financial obligations, with a focus on financial integrity and accountability and to professionally serve the financial needs of SUNY Potsdam students by accurately disbursing and collecting student funds, administering financial programs of the college in compliance with state and federal government regulations, and respond to student and parent inquiries about these financial issues in a helpful, informed and courteous manner.