View Covid-19 State Travel Guidelines (updated August 30, 2021)
A completed and approved Travel Requisition with Justification form must be submitted to the Purchasing and Payables Office in advance of any travel. A requisition is required regardless if the traveler will or will not be reimbursed or regardless of the traveler’s source of funding. Ideally the travel requisition and justification will be received in our office at least 30 days in advance of the traveler’s departure, or as soon as practical.
Below you will find procedural summaries for the most common types of reimbursed travel. While these links are extremely helpful, they are not inclusive. The New York State Travel Manual and Airfare Procedure include additional information that may be useful based on your individual travel circumstances.
- Per Diem Rates - Domestic
- Per Diem Rates - Foreign
- Meal Breakdowns (Meal Breakdown for Students is $20.00/day)
- Mileage Rates
- Foreign Currency Converter
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Procedures
- Travel Card Guidelines
- NETcard Guidelines
- Personal Car at Rental Rate Calculator
- Travel /NETcard training packet
- Updated Policy - Mileage Reimbursement (PDF)
- FAA Travel Ban on MacBook Pros - 8/28/19 (PDF)