The Math and Science Center (located in Satterlee 312) is a donor funded initiative to coordinate faculty efforts in support of innovations in teacher preparation, curriculum development and professional development.
The state-of-the-art teaching facility is dedicated to deepening the preparation of teachers at all grade levels and fostering exploration of current technologies. This room is equipped with:
- Collaboration stations for sharing information and group work on projects
- Clear Touch screen for interactive teaching and presentations
- A classroom set of 24 Chromebooks
- Integrated speakers and microphones
- New furnishings that promote collaboration
- STEM materials
In addition to its utilization for direct campus use, the space also is a meeting place for after school community outreach programs such as “Crazy 8’s” math and science programming.
The Center for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Education
Satterlee Hall 312