B.A./M.S.T. in Science Education
- Option A – Secondary and Middle School certification in a single science content area
- Option B – Secondary certification in two science content areas
Note: The MST portion of this program is fully online.
- M.S.T. in Childhood Education
- M.S.T in Adolescence Education: English
- M.S.T in Adolescence Education: Mathematics
- M.S.T in Adolescence Education: Science (Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science or Physics)
- M.S.T in Adolescence Education: Social Studies
- M.S.Ed. Curriculum and Instruction
- M.S.Ed. Educational Technology Specialist
- M.S.Ed. Literacy
- M.S.Ed. Special Education
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I will learn."
- Benjamin Franklin
A Proud Tradition
We're one of the most distinguished and successful schools of education in the country. If you're preparing to teach, we'll give you tremendous hands-on experience, observing in the classroom and preparing lessons for elementary and high school classrooms.
Our faculty is nationally recognized for its excellence. Its members - your teachers - are actively involved in public schools. Many are doing research and publishing in their areas of expertise. They're dedicated to providing you with an outstanding learning experience.