The Center for Applied Learning uses the Starfish platform to book appointments.
Go to the StarFish Service Catalog and select the appointment type you would like to book:
- Career Development (General Intake), Jenica Rogers, Director, Lougheed Center for Applied Learning
- Resume Review, Julita Nunez and Emily Bailey
- Internship Preparation (Sarah Lister), Dr. Rob Ewy (Biology), Dr. Shalu Wunnava (Business)
- Study Abroad - First Appointment, Birdy Nash, Dr. Tom Baker, Associate Director, Lougheed Center for Applied Learning
- Study Abroad - Follow-up Appointments, Jenica Rogers
- Mentored Student Research, Dr. Tom Baker
- Honors Program, Dr. Tom Baker
If you need help making an appointment, call our office at (315) 267-2507 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.