Open web registration starts on March 11, 2019 and ends May 22, 2019.
Please contact the Division of Graduate and Continuing Education by emailing email@example.com or calling (315) 267-2165 with questions.
Summer Session 2019 (May 23 - August 9, 2019)
- Session 1: May 23 - June 27, 2019
- Session 1A: May 23 - June 10, 2019
- Session 1B: June 12 - June 27, 2019
- Session 2: July 8 - August 9, 2019
- Session 2A: July 8 - July 23, 2019
- Session 2B: July 25 - August 9, 2019
You may Add/Drop courses in the following ways:
- Matriculated students can add or drop a course using BearPaws prior to the end of the open registration period.
- All Graduate students should contact the Center for Graduate Studies to add or drop a course.
- All course drop requests are required to be in writing. If you are not able to web drop you can request that the Division of Graduate & Continuing Education drop the course for you. You may do this in the following ways:
- By Email - Send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, Potsdam ID number (P#), and the name and CRN of the course you wish to drop
- In person - Come to the Division of Graduate & Continuing Education, 206 Raymond Hall. You can complete an Add/Drop form and we will remove the course from your schedule.
- By mail - Send us a letter. Include your name, Potsdam ID number (P#), and the name of the course and the CRN of the course you wish to drop. Our mailing address is: Division of Graduate & Continuing Education, 206 Raymond Hall, SUNY Potsdam, 44 Pierrepont Avenue, Potsdam, NY 13676.
If you would like to request that a course be offered, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will see if the course can be added to the schedule. Your feedback is important to us.
Billing Statements will be available in your BearPAWS account. Payments can be made online through your BearPAWS eBill Link to our CASHNET Portal at that time. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express and ACH payments. Tuition will be due by Wednesday, June 12, 2019. A student bill considered unpaid as of that date may have registration cancelled.
All required textbooks for summer classes can be purchased through The College Store, but must be pre-ordered as they will not be available otherwise. Place your order here http://bookstore.potsdam.edu/SiteText.aspx?id=10816 by 3 weeks before your class begins, and have them held for pick up at The College Store or shipped to you.