Due to forecasted inclement weather, SUNY Potsdam has determined that all classes for Tuesday, Feb. 16 will be remote. Classes that were scheduled to be face-to-face will be online. This also affects all SUNY Potsdam classes held in Watertown at the SUNY Jefferson campus. This is not a comprehensive cancellation; to check on the status of specific events or activities, contact departments directly.
Important testing reminders:
- All students who are required to take part in mandatory weekly surveillance testing should complete your COVID-19 tests today (Monday, Feb. 15) as usual.
- Potsdam-based students can complete their tests in the Barrington Student Union Multipurpose Room any time before 4:30 p.m. today (Monday, Feb. 15). No appointments are necessary.
- Watertown-based students in our programs based at Jefferson Community College should also follow instructions on completing the required testing.
- Employee testing is voluntary today due to the public holiday, but employees are encouraged to still complete your tests and drop off your samples in the Raymond Hall lobby by 4 p.m. today.
- The test registration portal from SUNY Upstate Medical University has been updated. Please make sure to log in ahead of time to review the updated system here: https://app.clarifi-covid-19.com/.
The SUNY Potsdam campus policy on extraordinary weather conditions can be viewed here: http://www.potsdam.edu/about/safety/weather
Employees of SUNY Potsdam may refer to the Extraordinary Weather policy here: http://www.potsdam.edu/sites/default/files/documents/offices/hr/Weatherpolicy.pdf
For the College directory, visit http://www.potsdam.edu/directory.