Wednesday, April 29, 2020
10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
70+ Student research and creative projects to see! Open to the public.
How to Apply
This year's fair will be held on Wednesday, April 29, 2020, in the Knowles MPR from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Please complete a separate form for each presentation. Presentations may be made by individual students or teams of students. Faculty members with multiple teams presenting should coordinate team submissions. The deadline for submission of registration is Monday, February 27, 2020. For initial registration, please fill out the online form HERE.
Schedule (for planning purposes)
- February 27 - Registration forms due for student/team participants
- March 26 - Abstracts due for student/team participants
- April 16 - Poster submissions due for student/team participants
- April 29 - Learning & Research Fair 2020
For poster printing, click here.
- Potsdam students may submit their research posters for printing to this page as long as they are a primary researcher of a project associated with the Kilmer Program, Presidential Scholars Program, the Research and Learning Fair, or with another program associated with the Lougheed Center for Applied Learning.
- For faculty research posters, contact the Center for Creative Instruction.
- For all other poster printing, including student class projects and assignments, please contact Central Printing.