Held online, April 27-May 1
70+ Student research and creative projects to see! Open to all to view.
Schedule (for planning purposes)
- April 2 - Abstracts due for student/team participants
- April 16 - Digital poster submissions due for student/team participants
- April 27-May 1 - Virtual Learning & Research Fair 2020
A note on the virtual format:
The Learning and Research Fair will be online in 2020, to support public health goals stemming from the coronavirus pandemic. How are we going to do that? Our tentative plan, subject to change as we begin, is:
- Students will submit abstracts and poster files, as usual.
- Students will also submit a short video about their research.
- Staff in the Lougheed Center for Applied Learning will post each entry on our L&RF website.
- Students who wish to enter the judging for one of our research awards will log into a Zoom room during an assigned appointment, and answer questions from our faculty judges.
- Winners will be announced on campus social media and by email.