SUNY Potsdam is dedicated to fostering students’ intellectual development and decision-making skills.
Looking for help choosing classes or changing/declaring a major? Speak with your faculty adviser, or make an appointment with the Academic Advising and Support Office.
- How do I find my adviser? Check BearPAWS under “Course Summary.”
- When should I see my adviser?
- Prior to class registration
- When you declare or change a major
- If you get an early warning (for having a grade below 2.0)
- If you’re considering withdrawing from a class
- If you’re struggling academically
- If you want advice while choosing a major or seeking a career path
- Still need help? Contact the Academic Advising & Support Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or (315) 267-3266
Want to register for classes? Here's how.