The Lougheed Learning Commons is a place for students, faculty and staff to study, collaborate, socialize and create.
- The Learning Commons hours are posted here!
- The hours for the College Makerspace are Monday-Friday: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Building Concierges will monitor use of the building, and ensure everyone is following current masking and distancing policies. If you have a question, please ask them!
- Minerva's cafe will be closed for Spring 2022. We have moved vending machines in to offer some snacks.
- Tech Support will be provided by CTS, online and in person.
If you have any questions, please contact Jenica Rogers, Executive Director of the Lougheed Learning Commons.
The Lougheed Learning Commons lobby has been organized to provide comfortable group seating and study space, centered around a sculpture by artist John Van Alstine, which was donated by Donald and Kathryn Lougheed. The Lougheed Learning Commons provides access to campus computers, printing, document scanning and various other technologies. The Single Service Point information desk is there to assist people with circulation services, reference services and on-site tech support.
Not sure where something is located inside the Learning Commons?
Sticks and String will restart Fall 2022! Meeting information is shared through the Stitch 'n Bitch club on Get Involved.
- All services in the LLC are reviewed and evaluated by the LLC Advisory Board
- If you have an idea for a new service in the Lougheed Learning Commons, please fill out and submit the proposal form
Would you, your group, or your organization like to set up a display in the lobby of the Learning Commons? Are you a professor looking to display your class's projects?
- Instructions for requesting tabling or display space
- Tabling Request Form
- Display Request Form (coming soon), please contact the Lougheed Center for Applied Learning firstname.lastname@example.org