Tutoring Resources for all Students
Tutoring is free of charge and is available for various lower-level and certain upper-division undergraduate courses.
Tutoring sessions are facilitated by a trained and experienced peer tutor. Sessions are scheduled at the mutual convenience of both the student(s) and the tutor.
The Writers' Block offers free personal assistance on writing at any point in your writing process on an assignment, scholarship application, etc.
Spring 2023 - 104 MacVicar
** Please note that the Math Lab has been moved to 104 MacVicar Hall due to construction.
|Noon||Rebecca Holmes||Kay Hilley||Sara Barrett|
|1 p.m.||Rebecca Holmes||Sara Barrett||Sara Barrett|
|2 p.m.||Rebecca Holmes||Natalie Monnat||Rebecca Holmes|
|3 p.m.||Inca Picon||Natalie Monnat||Inca Picon|
|4 p.m.||Inca Picon||Inca Picon||Inca Picon|
|5 p.m.||Inca Picon||Inca Picon||Inca Picon|
Help is available for: Math 100, Math 101, Math 102, Math 110, Math 125, Math 141, Math 142, Math 151, Math 152, and Math 253
- We are here to help you succeed in your LOWER DIVISION math class(es).
- In order to help you in your quest to learn mathematics, please do not ask us to do your homework problems and/or test/exam corrections.
- We will be happy to help you understand and/or solve similar problems. At times, it may be necessary for us to refer to your textbook. This helps to refresh our memories (remember we are also students) and it enables us to show you how to find necessary information in your book. This is a crucial skill for success in mathematics!
- Please realize that the math lab is open for all SUNY Potsdam students on a walk-in basis, thus it may or may not be full when you arrive for help. In light of this, plan accordingly and please do not wait until the last possible minute to get help.
- If you have any suggestions/concerns please contact Dr. Person at (315) 267-2068, in her office at MacVicar 218 or via email.