The Research and Sponsored Programs Office [RSPO] is committed to contributing to the enrichment of the College faculty, staff, and student population by offering assistance to those seeking outside funding to support research and creative endeavors. RSPO provides faculty development events related to sponsored programs. The Office prepares external grant proposals and administers these awards. Additionally, the RSPO provides research compliance services for faculty, staff, and students.
- 2020 Research Celebration Registration. Deadline 3/26/20
- NSF Career Workshop 2020 Signup. Deadline 2/13/20
- New External Funding Application Guidelines (PDF), effective November 2017
- Institutional Information for Grants and Contracts (PDF), added October 2019
- Workshop signup: Electronic Submission of Human Subjects
- Workship signup: Writing a Winning R&CE Grant Proposal