The portal is found on BearPAWS and has a number of functions. You can use the Patient Portal to:
- make an appointment
- cancel an appointment
- send a Secure Message (an encrypted email) to your medical provider
- view patient education materials on a variety of subjects
- submit your health insurance
- NEW STUDENTS ONLY - complete Health History Form, Meningitis Response Form, and Tuberculosis Questionnaire
- Print Immunization Record
Please call Student Health Services at (315) 267-2377 if you experience any technical problems with the portal.
Use this tab to make an appointment at Student Health Services
- Choose the "Appointment" tab
- Follow the instructions in the box entitled "Schedule an appointment at Student Health Services."
- Choose a reason and provider if you have a preference. Click Submit.
- Available appointments will appear on the right of the screen.
- If no appointments are available, click on another date in the calendar on the left of the screen.
- To choose an appointment time and date, click the green "Select" button.
- Complete any online forms, on the Home Page, that are associated with your appointment reason.
- Please remember that canceling appointments happens on the "Home" tab under "Upcoming Appointments."
Forms that are required to be completed by new students can be found here. See Health Requirements for Attending before submitting these forms.
- Meningitis Response Form
- Tuberculosis Questionnaire
- Health Information form
Use this tab to send and receive Secure Messages with your medical provider. Unlike regular emails, these messages are encrypted, confidential, and become part of your medical record.
- Select "Inbox" to read new messages that have been sent to you.
- Select "Compose New" to send a new message to the medical provider of your choice.
- Select "Sent" to see the messages you have already sent.
Choose this tab to read patient education materials.
- Choose from a selection of education materials grouped by organ system
- Choose "My Documents" to re-read the patient education materials you have been given during your appointments at the clinic.
- Select the 'insurance' tab
- Select 'Add New' and enter all the required information including the 3rd party policy holder information (if you are covered under your parent or guardian).
- Finally, select 'Add'
- Upload a copy of your insurance card or take a photo of the front & back of the card and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select the "Immunization" tab.
- Select "print" and a PDF file of all the vaccines we have on file will generate automatically.