Hours of Operation
- School Year (when classes are in session): Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Summer and School Breaks: Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m
Location: First floor of Van Housen Hall
Phone: (315) 267-2377
The mission and goals of each administrative unit have been compiled into one document.
View Mission & Goals (PDF).
The Urgent Care Center
49 Lawrence Avenue
Potsdam, NY 13676
Phone: (315) 261-5525
St. Lawrence Health Systems
50 Leroy Street
Potsdam, NY 13676
Phone: (315) 265-3300
There are several ways that students can get off campus or have medications delivered to them. Please read the following for more information.
Medication Delivery Options
Kinney Drugs is the only pharmacy in Potsdam that delivers prescription and non-prescription medications to campus. They have 2 locations:
- Maple St. ( near Clarkson University): (315)262-0529
Market St.(near 'Big Lots'): (315) 265-2770
- The delivery service is only available Monday-Friday
- You will need to call 24 hours in advance for delivery
- There is no delivery fee for prescriptions, but there is a $5 delivery fee for over-the-counter medications
- You can pay for prescriptions with either cash at the time of delivery, or credit card when you contact Kinney's about delivery. If you have never used the pharmacy before, you will need to have your insurance information available when contacting Kinney's.
The driver will deliver to Barrington Student Union and will call a few minutes before arrival to make sure you are ready to pick it up.
Will help arrange transportation for a medical appointment in advance or ongoing appointments.
- ADK Wellness Connections – Access to Care Program (Medicaid)
- Select ‘Get Connected’ ~ St. Lawrence County
- Submit the Online Form and a Case Worker will reach out to you.
- Or call (833) 235-9355
- Bear Shuttle: See bus schedule for pickup times/locations which includes CPH.
- MAS Transportation for people with Medicaid - (866) 722-4135
- Volunteer Transportation Center - (315) 714-2034
- St. Lawrence County Public Transit: See Schedule