Billing Information for Summer Session Classes
- Students will be billed by the Student Accounts Office
- Email billing notifications will be sent out weekly to the student's Potsdam email account.
- Bills must be paid in full the day prior to the start of the first day of the summer session term. All bills will be due upon receipt as summer session is a pre-payment session. A student bill unpaid as of May 26 may have their registration cancelled.
- All certified Financial Aid will be posted as a deferred credit on the bill once it is processed.
- All students who wish to register on May 27, 2021 and after for the current and future sessions must contact to the Office of Graduate and Continuing Education (email@example.com) and verify the courses are still available and then will be directed to the Student Accounts Office to pre-pay their bill. Students using financial aid to cover their bill must provide a completed Summer 2021 Financial Aid application to the registering office to avoid payment at the time of registration.
All balances not paid in full by the billing deadline will have an "AS" hold placed on their account and will incur a late charge.
Viewing your Student Billing Statement
Student Billing Statements are available online 24/7 through your BearPAWS account.
- Sign into BearPAWS
- Select Student Services and Financial Aid
- Select Student Records
- Select eBill
- Click the Submit button
- Cash, Check or MasterCard/Visa, American Express, Discover and ACH payments may be used to pay the cost of attendance
- For payment information and instructions see http://www.potsdam.edu/offices/studentaccounts/billing/payments.cfm
- Summer billing questions contact Student Accounts Office (315) 267-2137 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matriculated Graduate Students pay graduate tuition for all courses taken whether undergraduate or graduate.
- Non-Matriculated Graduate Students pay graduate tuition for any graduate level (500-600) course taken, and pay undergraduate tuition for any undergraduate level (100-400) course taken.