- Behavioral Evaluation Committee (BEC)
- Care Enough to Call (PDF)
- Counseling Center Forms
- Off Campus Private Clinicians (PDF)
- Title IX
Please join our Mental Health Resources Microsoft Team for updated articles, trainings and videos related to self-care
- Anxiety & Depression in Black College Students- Mental health experts understand that exposure to these pervasive racial traumas and stressors are detrimental to one’s mental health.
- Coping with Racial Injustice- This is a very difficult time in history and the Counseling Center would like to offer support and tips for taking care of yourself
- Depression in Men - Men and women deal with many things differently; depression is no different.
- Grief & Loss - If you have suffered any kind of loss, click on this link. There is a multitude of information and support for you.
- The Jed Foundation - The Jed Foundation’s Mental Health Resource Center provides essential information about common emotional health issues and shows teens and young adults how they can support one another, overcome challenges, and make a successful transition to adulthood.
- LGBTQIA Resource Center Glossary - Use this LGBTQIA Resource Center Glossary from UC Davis to educate yourself about inclusivity terms.
- Mental Health Awareness (PDF)-AAA Mental Health, a program created by our own Assistant Director, Josh Brown.
- National Institute of Mental Health - Link to resource page to learn more about prevention, resources and education regarding mental health issues.
- Preferred Gender Pronouns (PDF) - How to take important steps in becoming a Trans Ally!
- Religious Support (PDF)-Brochure of Religious and Spiritual groups in the area.
- Self-Harm - Definitions of self-harm including what it is and how it's treated.
- Vet Center - Located nearby in Watertown, this center offers counseling for war veterans and/or their families.