- Behavioral Evaluation Committee (BEC)
- Care Enough to Call (PDF)
- Counseling Center Forms
- Off Campus Private Clinicians (PDF)
- Title IX
Please join our Mental Health Resources Microsoft Team for updated articles, trainings and videos related to self-care
- Anxiety & Depression in Black College Students- Mental health experts understand that exposure to these pervasive racial traumas and stressors are detrimental to one’s mental health.
- Coping with Racial Injustice- This is a very difficult time in history and the Counseling Center would like to offer support and tips for taking care of yourself
- Depression in Men - Men and women deal with many things differently; depression is no different.
- Grief & Loss - If you have suffered any kind of loss, click on this link. There is a multitude of information and support for you.
- LGBTQIA Resource Center Glossary - Use this LGBTQIA Resource Center Glossary from UC Davis to educate yourself about inclusivity terms.
- Mental Health Awareness (PDF)-AAA Mental Health, a program created by our own Assistant Director, Josh Brown.
- National Institute of Mental Health - Link to resource page to learn more about prevention, resources and education regarding mental health issues.
- Preferred Gender Pronouns (PDF) - How to take important steps in becoming a Trans Ally!
- Religious Support (PDF)-Brochure of Religious and Spiritual groups in the area.
- Self-Harm - Definitions of self-harm including what it is and how it's treated.
- Vet Center - Located nearby in Watertown, this center offers counseling for war veterans and/or their families.