What would you like to do in Moodle? Select Moodle FAQ below for help (“self-enroll” to enter Moodle site).
Learn how to use Teams for quick communication and meetings.
Also watch Change System Preferences for Teams on a Mac.
How Do I...
Use this site to help you find tools to accomplish a specific action or activity (e.g. How do I schedule an online meeting?). Each section will have a list of “How do I…” questions followed by answers that list the tools you should consider using. This will help you recreate something you’ve been doing in the classroom to a remote format. The page is organized by broad classroom activity (lecture, discussion, etc.) Use the Tech Tools page for information (videos and resource links) on each specific tool listed in the answer column.
If there is content you’d like added to this page, please forward ideas to email@example.com.
Tip (How to Search): Use ctrl+f to find content on the webpage (cmd+f on a Mac).
Note: ctrl+f will only find content on opened sections. Select a section to open (accordion).
Special Reminder: All faculty/staff are required to maintain their schedule and availability within Outlook (approved by President’s Council).
- How Do I Give A Lecture (with or without slides)?
- How Do I have a Class Discussion?
- How Do I Collect Written Assignments?
- How Do I Share Articles and Books with Students?
- How Do I Use a Chalkboard or Dry-Erase Board?
- How Do I Give a Quiz, Test, or other Written Exam?
- How Do I Have Student Make a Presentation?
- How Do I Have Students Demonstrate a Skill?
- How Do I Have Students Give Each Other Feedback/Input?
- How Do I Have Students Complete Group, Project Work (Work Together)?
- How Do I Adhere to ADA Guidelines and Laws?