Registration Hours in Raymond Hall Lobby (adjacent to Becky’s Place in Pratt Commons)
- Thursday 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
NOTE: There will NOT be an ATM available during Reunion Weekend due to ongoing construction in the Barrington Student Union. Please plan accordingly.
New This Year! A complementary shuttle bus will be running a Potsdam-to-Clarkson route, on Friday evening, compliments of Clarkson University.
While You're Here
- Visit Maxcy Hall - Facilities will be open and free of charge to registered Reunion attendees Monday - Friday, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. The Maxcy Hall Field House will also be open on Saturday from 8 a.m. - Noon.
- Shop at the College Store, which will be offering 25% off all logo items in the store (except Sale, Clearance and Value Priced items). No coupon required!
- Enjoy a self-guided tour of the Mary E. English Commons
- Participate in the Village of Potsdam’s Summer Festival, www.potsdamchamber.com