To access another user's shared calendar using Outlook for Windows:
- Navigate to the Calendar pane.
- Click on "Open Calendar" at the top of the window.
- Select "Open Shared Calendar" from the menu.
- Type the user's last name or username in the dialog box.
- Click "OK"
- Select the desired name from the list. Click "OK".
- The user's calendar now appears in your calendar pane and in your list of calendars on the left side of your window. You can toggle any calendar on/off by using the check boxes next to each calendar.