To access your required employee training through BizLibrary, please use this link with the log in information provided below:
- Username: your full Potsdam email address
- Password: pass1 (you will change this when you log in for the first time)
To view your assigned training, you can use either of the following options:
- Navigate to your Home page where your assignments will be listed.
- Select My Learning from the upper toolbar and click then on the Learning Initiative tab.
Please note, the training will launch in a new window therefore you must ensure you do not have pop-ups blocked.
View the website above to learn about programs for PEF employees including tuition assistance, workshops and grants.
NYS/UUP Joint Labor-Management Committees offers education and training grants to UUP employees.
- Professional Development
- Free Professional Development for UUP Represented Employees - Empire Knowledgebank (EKB) eLearning Program allows UUP- represented employees to access eLearning products provided by Enterprise Training Solutions, Inc. through the EKB license. Additional information is available in this announcement.
- EKB Summer 2021
- Empire Knowledgebank (EKB) eLearning Program: New York State and the Communications Workers of America Local 1104/Graduate Student Employees Union are pleased to announce the Empire Knowledgebank (EKB) eLearning Program for GSEU-represented employees. Additional information is available in this announcement. Please use this application to enroll.
Browse online learning opportunities available for all employees.
To access the Statewide Learning Management System:
- Go to the website: www.system.suny.edu
- Under Employee Resources choose SUNY Portal
- Select your campus (Potsdam)
- Enter your campus computer account. This is the same as what you would use to login to your campus computer.
- Click on the login button
- Click on "eBusiness Services" tab
- Click on "SLMS Statewide Learning Management System" link
- To log into the NY.gov portal select the "Click here for NY.gov ID Portal" button
- If you have not completed the SUNY U-Wide Secure Federation attribute requirements, you will need to complete all required information and click "Submit Answers" button
- Once you have reached the NY.gov Online Services page, you have left SUNY Services. To access SLMS, click on the "Statewide Learning Management" button
- The SLMS webpage opens, any certifications, courses, or learning plans you have available can be found using the "Quick Links" to the left of the screen
CPD - SUNY Potsdam is a member of the SUNY Center for Professional Development (CPD). As an active member, SUNY Potsdam receives a number of professional development "points" that may be used by SUNY Potsdam employees to pay for the cost of registration to SUNY CPD-sponsored academic program events.
“Deque University offers training for every level and every area of expertise in digital accessibility.” SUNY offers this training free until February 2021. https://dequeuniversity.com/
- Contact Lauren Jackson-Beck to request access
- Once you receive your email from Deque, you can proceed to the website and begin course instructions. https://dequeuniversity.com/
- Click on Login at the Deque University home page.
- Use the attached “Deque University Course Recommendations by role” to see what courses will be of value to your work. Time estimates are included for each course module where available.