To access your required employee training through BizLibrary, please use this link with the log in information provided below:
- Username: your full Potsdam email address
- Password: Pass1 (you will change this when you log in for the first time)
To view your assigned training, you can use either of the following options:
- Navigate to your Home page where your assignments will be listed.
- Select My Learning from the upper toolbar and click then on the Learning Initiative tab.
Please note, the training will launch in a new window therefore you must ensure you do not have pop-ups blocked.
The NYS & CSEA Partnership for Education and Training offers education and training programs for CSEA represented employees. The following documents are available in Adobe PDF format.
View the website above to learn about programs for PEF employees including tuition assistance, workshops and grants.
NYS/UUP Joint Labor-Management Committees offers education and training grants to UUP employees.
- Professional Development
- Free Professional Development for UUP Represented Employees - Empire Knowledgebank (EKB) eLearning Program allows UUP- represented employees to access eLearning products provided by Enterprise Training Solutions, Inc. through the EKB license. Additional information is available in this announcement.
Diversity: Learning How to Leverage Difference at Work - Virtual via Zoom(June 29)
- Empire Knowledgebank (EKB) eLearning Program: New York State and the Communications Workers of America Local 1104/Graduate Student Employees Union are pleased to announce the Empire Knowledgebank (EKB) eLearning Program for GSEU-represented employees. Additional information is available in this announcement. Please use this application to enroll.
Browse online learning opportunities available for all employees.
To access the Statewide Learning Management System:
- Go to the website: www.system.suny.edu
- Under Employee Resources choose SUNY Portal
- Select your campus (Potsdam)
- Enter your campus computer account. This is the same as what you would use to login to your campus computer.
- Click on the login button
- Click on "eBusiness Services" tab
- Click on "SLMS Statewide Learning Management System" link
- To log into the NY.gov portal select the "Click here for NY.gov ID Portal" button
- If you have not completed the SUNY U-Wide Secure Federation attribute requirements, you will need to complete all required information and click "Submit Answers" button
- Once you have reached the NY.gov Online Services page, you have left SUNY Services. To access SLMS, click on the "Statewide Learning Management" button
- The SLMS webpage opens, any certifications, courses, or learning plans you have available can be found using the "Quick Links" to the left of the screen
CPD - SUNY Potsdam is a member of the SUNY Center for Professional Development (CPD). As an active member, SUNY Potsdam receives a number of professional development "points" that may be used by SUNY Potsdam employees to pay for the cost of registration to SUNY CPD-sponsored academic program events.
“Deque University offers training for every level and every area of expertise in digital accessibility.” SUNY offers this training free until February 2021. https://dequeuniversity.com/
- Contact Lauren Jackson-Beck to request access
- Once you receive your email from Deque, you can proceed to the website and begin course instructions. https://dequeuniversity.com/
- Click on Login at the Deque University home page.
- Use the attached “Deque University Course Recommendations by role” to see what courses will be of value to your work. Time estimates are included for each course module where available.