Forms for Student Use
- Academic Forgiveness Petition
The intent of the Academic Forgiveness policy is to allow readmitted students who previously accrued a record with a substantial number of grades below 2.0 to be “forgiven” for their earlier performance, if they meet the stated criteria.
- Add/Drop Form
Visit the Registrar's Office Add/Drop website for more information and a link to the online form.
- Application for Bachelor's Degree
Complete this form to apply for your Bachelor's degree. Visit the Graduation Webpage for more information.
- Application for Master's Degree
Complete this form to apply for your Master's degree.
- Citizenship Change Form
Complete this form to change your citizenship status.
- Cross-Registration Form (Associated Colleges)
The Associated Colleges website also includes information about Cross-Registration regulations and much more.
- Post-Degree Readmission Application
Complete this form to apply for readmission if you have already received a degree from the College. Visit the Readmission Webpage for more information.
- Readmission Applications
Complete the appropriate form on the Readmission Webpage to apply for readmission to the College.
- Residency Status Form
Complete this form to apply for residency status for billing purposes. Visit the Residency Webpage for more information.
- Student Course Scheduling Worksheet ~ Preparation for Advisement
Use this worksheet to help plan and organize your course schedule.
- Student Registration Advising Form ~ Preparation for Advisement
Use this worksheet to organize your course choices for your advising appointment.
- Address / Name/ Gender /Social Security Number Change Form
Complete the the appropriate section/sections of this form to change your address, name or social security number.
- Withdrawal/Leave of Absence
Choose this link to view options to Withdraw or take a Leave of Absence from SUNY Potsdam.
- Withhold Directory Information Form
Complete this form if you wish to withhold all directory information from sources outside of the College. Visit the FERPA Webpage for more information.